Followers

Friday, May 28, 2010

the end of an exhausting week

It is now the end of a wonderful yet exhausting week. On Monday, my new little niece arrived at 5:06pm. Karsyn Brooke (middle name after me!) was 9 lbs 2 oz ... God bless my sister. I am a proud aunt and a proud sister. It is an indescribable feeling to watch someone that you are so connected to... your sister... your best friend, become a mother. To look at that baby and realize it is a miracle that she created, it is absolutely astounding. Our mother would be so happy and proud and it breaks my heart that she cannot be here to be "grandma". While my sister was in the hospital, I had the joy of keeping my 2 year old niece, Olivia, and that was a wonderful adventure. 2 year olds sure do have a lot of energy! I will have to say that it was good birth control for now. :)

I will post pictures of Karsyn, but I have to get Cam's permission first. So stay tuned...

I am also very excited and proud of one of my special friends, Rebekah, on the arrival of her new baby boy, Jackson, born only hours before Karsyn. I can't wait to meet him! Congrats Beks!

No comments:

Post a Comment